teapot1

teapot1

Monday, November 24, 2014


 
 
Microblog Monday: Aid for the Injured Crocheter
  

I want to share this little tool that has helped me get back into crocheting after my wrist surgery:

 
 

This is a Boye ergonomic crochet hook handle. It’s soft and easy to hold and work with. It opens up so that you can insert several sizes of crochet hooks, each with a washer to match its size. I can hold it lightly and it keeps me from having to close my fingers tightly around a thin hook. I got this from Annie’s catalogue, but I’ve also seen them in Michael’s and Jo-Ann’s. If your fingers tend to cramp or ache when you crochet, this is a perfect tool!

Note: This is simply my own opinion. I have no connection with Annie’s or Boye. Just sharing what might be a helpful tip for others based on my experience.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! My hand tends to cramp up when I crochet - maybe I should give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool that you not only found this but shared it as well. I am so pleased you have found a way to continue having this be an enjoyable (and hopefully pain free) past time for you. :)

    ReplyDelete